Tuesday, September 23, 2008

わたしのすきな___です

わたしのすきなあにめです。 ぶりいちです。 



This is an opening from my favorite anime, Bleach, or in Japan, ぶりいち (Burīchi). It is an anime that is now on its 189th episode, and I am not sure whether to be proud that I have seen all of them =P I also like to watch other animes, including Code Geass:Lelouch of the Rebellion, Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu (子小戸ぎあす:はんぎゃくのるるうしゅ), Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Kidō Senshi Gandamu Daburu-ō (きどおせんしがんだむばうる00), and s-cry-ed, Sukuraido (すくらいど). Anime was a springboard for me into Japanese culture.


わたしのすきなかしょうのにほんです。 せんおよるをこえてです。



This song is by my favorite Japanese Band, Aqua Timez (千の夜をこえて)。 It is a band I first started listening to when I heard one of their songs on Bleach, and I really enjoy all of their music. This one is my favorite. They also have a new single coming out on October 1st (^_^) I am very excited.

5 comments:

Hamada said...

いいうたですね!そして、movieがすごいです。カラオケ(からおけ)ですね!

julia said...

わたしぶりちもみます。But that's an old intro to bleach...the current one is much cooler=)

Anonymous said...

その band はにんきがありますか?= Is this band popular (in Japan)?
How did you find out about this band? Why is it your favorite?
I really like that the video includes the Japanese pronunciation AND English translation.Good practice!

yinrui said...

Bleachがすきじゃない!It's in fact the only anime that I really do not like for apparently no reason. (Well there is but it's a really frivolous reason) Have you watched other Gundam animes, like Gundam Wing/Gundum Seed/ Gundam Seed Destiny?

??? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.